Thursday, June 01, 2006

Everything is All White!!

Well, Tuesday 30th May was the final day of the teeth whitening experiment, and although looking at them I am still a little uncomfortable with the fact that my teeth are still slightly yellow at the top, I finally managed to look at a before and after shot, which has definitely shut my complaining mouth up! It actually makes me a little ashamed that I waited so long to sort them out! I mean looking at the before and after shots I am shocked that no-one pointed them out sooner! Apart from my dad, but when it comes to beauty I have often thought my dad should stick to his preferred subjects of bills, directions, and the general how do I do this… But now it is a whole new story!

Anyway, I will shut up and let you peeps judge for yourself…










So now the teeth experiment is done the celebs have been knocking down my door... I will send you some of the photographic evidence of my night of fun with Patrick Dempsey! Plus stay tuned for more before and after shots! Channahboo has never quite been the same!

Chag Sameach to you all - Try not to Overdoes on Cheesecake before Shavuot actually starts like I did!




1 comment:

FrumGirl said...

Looks great!!!!