Monday, March 27, 2006

Music Meme - You What? Me?

Does anyone out there know what a Meme is? Must be a blogging term or something. Anyway, I have finally been tagged... another new experience for me... by the lovely Jeru Guru. And as it has been too long since I posted I thought I would let you all see my music collection.

The rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. The song that pops up when you pressp lay is the answer to that question.

1. How does the world see you? Enchantment - Corinne Bailey Rae

2. Will I have a happy life? Silent Sea - KT Tunstall

3. What do my friends really think of me? Honey Melon - The Slip

4. Do people secretly lust after me? Loving Cup- Rolling Stones


5. How can I make myself happy? Like a Star Corinne Bailey Rae

6. What should I do with my life? I Need More Love - Robert Randolph and his band

7. Will I ever have children? Lady Madonna - The Beatles

8. What is some good advice for me? Beautiful Day - U2

9. How will I be remembered? Under The Weather - KT Tunstall

10. What is my signature dancing song? Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd

11. What do I think my current theme song is? Center of Attention - Guster

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Minature Disasters - KT Tunstall

13. What song will play at my funeral? Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

14. What type of women (I changed this to men) do you like? Grin - Guster

15. What is my day going to be like? A Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead

And in the same spirit I tag Ginrod, Natalie and TickTock

7 comments:

Jeru Guru said...

In Blogspeak, a meme is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in others.

channahboo said...

Thanks JG for the definition...

So how did I do?

Anonymous said...

חנה חנה חנה...:-)

Anonymous said...

דגגדג

Noodles said...

Thanks Channah .... you are the first to tag me!!! Kisses babes ... we must share a pint soon!

channahboo said...

Anon: Praise be he! I got an Israeli in here who writes in Hebrew!!! I am so excited I wish I could icon the dancing banana!

Nats: A pint of wine? ;)

Sarah Likes Green said...

meme: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

:)