Provided by Ananova:
The Pope likes to unwind by listening to his iPod.
Pope Benedict XVI was given an iPod Nano as a present by staff at Vatican Radio.
Officials have loaded it with religious music, plus pieces by Beethoven, Mozart and Chopin.
He has been spotted around the Vatican using his iPod and distinctive white earphones.
According to The Sun a spokesman said: "He is very pleased with the iPod. The Holy Father likes to unwind listening to it and is of the opinion that this sort of technology is the future."
The Queen, President Bush and Tony Blair all own an iPod.
Story filed: 08:28 Wednesday 8th March 2006
It seems like everyone is hooked to their Ipod... I wonder what these people are listening to?
I like to imagine the Queen, turning 80 this year by the way, has the following on her playlist:
- God Save the Queen - Queen
- Queen Of The Highway - The Doors
- Disco Queen - Hot Chocolate
- A King and Queen Creation - Queen Latifah - All Hail the Queen
- Queen of the Night - Whitney Houston
- Killer Queen - Queen
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- Mojo Queen - Ike and Tina Turner
- Queen of Royal Badness - Queen Latifah - All Hail the Queen
- I'm Going Slightly Mad - Queen
- Queen Bitch - David Bowie
I leave the question about Bush and Blair to you!
Have a good weekend!