Monday, January 02, 2006

Virgin Blogger

ok.... So this is the first time (and possibly the last) that I am writing a blog. Being totally out of it and not really having friends who write these things I can only apologize for my delayed reaction in getting with it.

As far as I have noted while reading the blogs that I have been forwarded by 'others' (not "the others") I realised that essentially a blog is just someone writing down their random thoughts for the world to see. Shameless... Yes, but then as I have many random thoughts and pride myself on my shamelessness I thought why on earth not! It is in fact a much easier way for those I still email to check out what I have been up to, what is the current status of my wavering psych, and a good way for me to spend the hours that I have zero work to do.

So in brief:

I have moved to Israel - for those of you who still send me forwards to the latest Jewish event in London, I made aliyah about a year and a half ago (around the time you all started blogging)

I am working for a law firm - My official title is "Patent Paralegal", but as I know nothing about Patents and am not studying law, you could say that I am more of a Patent Assitant or as I prefer to be known... A professional Googler

I am living in Tel Aviv - Well if you are going to move to a hot country on the Mediterranean you have to live near the beach!

I am still single - No I am not looking for a shiduch, no I do not want to go out with your cousin's great single friend who's 5"2 with braces and paiyot! Nor do I want to be set up with your Israeli work colleague who is looking for a quick shag. Single life is pretty good in Tel Aviv as there is so much great window shopping to be done :)

I am thinking about getting a dog - Well getting a cat would be a cliche and my dad is highly allergic so would never come round to my apartment (hmmmm maybe an idea afterall). My roommate (Nooman) and I have been thinking about it. More than anything we want a really ugly dog that we can call Uggers. Purely for amusement. General care and upkeep has not been considered as of yet.

Well sharing has been fun.... until next time! :)



4 comments:

gils said...

Channah babe...I suggest you get a site meter so you can track who ahs visited and see who is reading...

Anonymous said...

Dear Shameless,

Glad you've finally found a good use for all your pent up energy. Someone as creative as you just had to explode onto the net one day...

Benji and his beee-atches - bring it on!

BTW LMG you'll always be a virgin to me hon...

Dave xx

P.S. Just to show I love you and that I'm revsising hard for my Mishnah exam I'm going to reply to all 3 of your posts (mwah)!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but what's the point of this thingh telling us stuff we already know?! I WANT GOSS!! Something's got to distract me during those long cold afternoons...

Jeru Guru said...

Nice blog :)

Keep it up.